Party Town hosted a special Tuesday Wine Tasting, welcoming Pilar Zeglin, from Charles Selgiman Distributing.
We had a number of wines from The Other Guys portfolio to choose from:
- Leese-Fitch 2013 Savignon Blanc from Sonoma, California
- The White Knight 2014 Viognier from Clarksburg, California
- Hey Mambo 2012 Sultry Red from Napa Valley, California – a blend of Merlot, Lodi Zinfandel, Petite Sirah, Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Petit Verdot
- Pennywise 2012 Pinot Noir from Napa, California – a blend of 78% Pinot Noir, 11% Grenache, 6% Barbera, 3% Petite Sirah and 2% Merlot
- Pennywise 2013 Petit Syrah from Napa, California – a blend of Petite Sirah and Syrah
- Plungerhead 2013 Lodi Old Vine Zinfandel from Lodi, California
I have to confess, that will all the reds this day, I did skip over the whites. Except for #3, all the reds were quite nice. I am not a Petit Sirah fan so this wasn’t really a surprise to me but others found it quite likeable. It was #3 that came out on top for me — so much so that even after spending my revisits on it, I bought two bottles.
And yes, you will get the song stuck in your head!