Three postings today because somehow I managed to get my drafts out of order. That’s what I get for being so far behind. No worries, though, I’m working through them all so you’ll won’t miss any of what we’ve been up to.
Gotta love those Tuesday night tastings! Katie Schoeny of Vanguard Wines was our hostess and introduced us to a number of wines from Sean Minor.
- 2014 Chardonnay from Sonoma Coast, California
- 2013 Pinot Noir from Sonoma Coast, California
- 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon from Napa Valley, California
- 2013 Nicole Marie from Napa Valley, California – red blend of 51% Merlot, 29% Zinfandel, 15% Petit Verdot, and 5% Petite Sirah
- 2013 H Mynors Zinfandel from Sonoma Valley, Dry Creek Valley, Amador County and Lodi – a blend of Zinfandels
A red heavy tasting — what a delight for those of us who enjoy the big reds and a nice way to end a busy work day.