We had a variety of new wines JP introduced for tasting:
- Zeitgeist Cellars 2015 Trousseau Gris from St. Helena, California
- Banshee 2016 Chardonnay from Sonoma County, California
- Filigree 2016 Rosé from Central Coast, California
- Banshee 2014 Pinot Noir from Sonoma County, California
- Evesham Wood Organic Pinot Noir from Willamette Valley
We sampled them all and determined the Pinot Noirs were our favorites with the Banshee edging out the Evesham Wood.
The dessert selection was Horseshoe Bend’s Jesters Peach from Willisburg, Kentucky. I’ve got pretty burned out on peach but Bushmaster thought this one was nicely done.